Learn more about our cold pressed organic jojoba oil
In 2020 we added a deodorization line to our fabric and are now able to produce all our Jojoba Oils additional in a deodorized version, which is important for customers who use the oil in valuable perfumed formulations.
Cold pressed INCA Jojoba Oil Gold / Organic
100% natural cold expeller pressed oil from organic certified seeds of the desert shrub Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis). It has a natural golden color and a light typical smell. In cosmetic products Jojoba is used at concentrations ranging from 0.1 to 99%.
INCA Jojoba Gold Organic is certified according to US (NOP), European Union (IFOAM) and Japanese (JAS) Standards.
INCA JOJOBA OIL LITE / ORGANIC
100% natural cold expeller pressed oil from seeds of the desert shrub Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), carefully physically bleached by clay filters. This Jojoba quality is most often used in cosmetic products void of colour. In cosmetic products Jojoba is used at concentrations ranging from 0.1 to 99%.
INCA GUM is an odorless, white to ivory colored powder, it is an outstanding natural thickener in cold and warm systems. INCA GUM achieves at the same concentration higher viscosity in solutions than locust bean gum. It is stable in pH range 3-12 and shows no changes in viscosity or appearance in this range.
Chemically speaking, Caesalpinia spinosa gum is a polysaccharide composed of (1-4)-β-D-manno-pyranose linear chains, branched through (1–6) bonds with α-D-galactopyranose units in a 3:1 ratio, a characteristic structure resembling that of other natural gums such as guar and carob, which, on the other hand, show a different mannose to galactose ratio.
Our INCA OIL Quality Promise
Until today INCA OIL has developed to a symbol of quality and trustiness, recognized by all major cosmetic or personal care companies worldwide as a certified organic jojoba wholesale bulk supplier.
- We ensure to improve our products from plantation to packaging through constant research and development, as well as routinely quality controls by independent laboratories.
- To guarantee sustainability we regularly invest in the renewal and increase of plantations and high-quality German and Swiss processing equipment.
- All our jojoba oil is cold pressed and then filtered. All filters and containers used pass ISO norms and are approved for use in the food industry. We always use new containers for the packaging.
- For the maintenance of the ecological balance all our plantations are free of pesticides, fungicides and herbicides. Our jojoba plantations combat the desertification of the region in Peru’s coastal desert. Drip irrigation saves water resources, and the seeds are consecutively harvested manually, which guarantees quality, saves energy and safeguards jobs in the long term.
- Our jojoba products are 100% natural pure Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil and free of herbicides, pesticides and fungicides. Our plantations, processing and certain products are certified organic according to US (NOP), European Union (IFOAM) and Japanese (JAS) Standards.
- Listening to our worldwide customers, we offer short lead and transit times due to our new bulk production in Panama. From here ships are sailing from the Pacific port of Balbao as well as from the Atlantic port of Colón every day to all parts of the world.
All you need to know about farming and processing
natural jojoba oil
The name “jojoba oil” is somewhat misleading because it is not an oil, but a liquid wax. It comes from the seeds of the jojoba shrub, which belongs to the clove plant family. The jojoba shrub is particularly at home in the desert of Peru. Jojoba oil is a perfect emollient, because of its purity, absorbency and moisturizing properties. What makes Jojoba oil truly unique and the perfect raw material to be included in formulations is the biologically similarity to the skin sebum. Jojoba oil and whale oil are the only two products in the world that are biologically like the human skin sebum.
Inca Oil is a family-owned business with more than 40 years of experience in growing and processing jojoba. Until today the INCA OIL label has developed to a symbol of quality and trustiness, recognized by al major cosmetic or personal care companies. Over the course of the las three decades, INCA OIL has raised to one of the Jojoba industry leaders regarding innovation and sustainability.
BENEFITS & USE
With jojoba oil you can care for your skin and hair in a natural way and be sure that it does not contain irritating or harmful ingredients.
Jojoba oil is one of the best oils you can use to care for your hair. The reason: It does not lay heavy on the hair, although it is so rich and nourishing. The good ingredients quickly penetrate the hair and strengthen it from the inside.
Jojoba oil is excellent for skin care. It has a particularly nourishing, protective and smoothing effect. This is due to its valuable ingredients; it is also an important part of the ingredients in many cosmetic care products. However, you can also use the pure oil in a variety of ways for skin care.
Our Jojoba products are 100% pure Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil and free of herbicides, pesticides and fungicides. We take responsibility towards natural resources, the environment and the community very seriously. Drip irrigation saves water resources, the matured jojoba seeds are constantly harvested manually, which guarantees quality, saves energy and safeguards jobs in the long term.
Our state-of-the-art processing facility in Panama allows us to maintain our high quality and safety standards. Using high quality presses and filters from German and Swiss manufactures enable us to meet the worldwide increasing Jojoba oil demand.
Ships leaving panama to all parts of the world on a daily base enable us to guarantee safe and fast delivery of our Jojoba oil.
WHOLESALE BULK JOJOBA
We are industry leaders in the Jojoba oil bulk production, with representative worldwide we pride ourselves working hand in hand with our customers to meet their demands and develop long lasting business relationships.
Setzen Sie sich mit uns in Verbindung, um über unsere Produkte oder den verfügbaren Lagerbestand zu sprechen
Wir beantworten gern alle Fragen, die Sie zu unseren Produkten haben, Bitte schauen Sie in unsere FAQ für weitere Informationen oder kontaktieren Sie uns direkt
Für welche Produkte interessieren Sie sich?